So 2009 has finally come,
Yea I know I'm a few days late
I'm not big on setting resolutions,
I just try to continually improve everyday,
be happy, and live to the fullest...
Yea I know I'm a few days late
I'm not big on setting resolutions,
I just try to continually improve everyday,
be happy, and live to the fullest...
What have I got planned for this year...
I have joined the Calendar Quilt Challenge
that Rachel has put together on her blog.
Each day I'm just going to walk to my stash,
pick a piece of fabric, sew it together, and DONE.

I also have been doing Weight Watchers
I plan to take much better care of myself,
take time for myself, and learn to say NO.
Now what does this have to do with WW???
I have to do these things in order to lose weight.
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is looking forward to this new year...
1 comment:
Good luck with your goals!
Post a Comment