Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Day of School... and an OOPS!!

On Monday this week my middle son (M1) started Kindergarten
His mom wondered how he would do -
BUT of course he did fine.

Here are some pictures...








What a cutie...

Now for the OOPS!!

I few months ago I signed up for a Pay It Forward through P.S I Quilt
In July this cute package arrived...
I opened and was excited.
Then life got extremely crazy with finals, vacation, new kindergartener, blah, blah
I know excuses, excuses


Well - my husband cleaned things up
(Which in our house can sometimes mean move the pile from one location to another more appropriate location...)
and this cute quilt was lost.
I just recently found it on my sewing table
and I screamed AHHHH!
Because I forgot to send Rachel a wonderful THANK YOU card.

Now I know this is not the appropriate way to send a THANK YOU
and I will at the very least send her an email, but in my husband's attempt to clean up
The packaging was placed in the trash so I don't have her address anymore - UGH!


So here is this very cute quilt...
It is perfect for the July holiday's

THANK YOU RACHEL!

If you haven't visited her blog, please do so!!




PS - That means it is my turn to do a Pay It Forward...
Check back for that post...

3 comments:

Carin said...

Wow school starts early for you, we still have 3 more weeks.

I think the first day of Kindergarten is harder for mom than the kids.

Karen said...

I can't believe M1 is in kindergarten! As we all know, time flies. Cute kiddo and cute quilt block.

em's scrapbag said...

I agree with Carin first day of kindergarten is definately harder on moms.
Love the cute little quilt!