Thursday, January 7, 2010

December Recap

since it has been a while
i will try to catch up our december life
{heavy photo post!!!}
and then move on to what the plans are for january
-maybe more of 2010

we started the month with decorating for Christmas




after the decorations where up
{and the cat was kept away from the tree}

i actually decided to walk the walk for graduation

{yes mom & dad - i finally did it}
i graduated from Utah State University












following graduation came the quick preparations for Christmas
shop, wrap, shop, eat, wrap, eat...
and the big guy in the red suit found our house
everyone was happy!!!






welcoming in 2010 we went to Bear Lake...
it was a little cold, but sledding was fun!




now it is time to renew ourselves with commitments...

2 comments:

Karen said...

How did I miss this Tara?! CONGRATULATIONS on graduating. Best news ever. You're a rock star!

em's scrapbag said...

That is so totally awesome. What a great example for your boys. I've been thinking of going back to school. But I'm not quite sure what I want to be when I grow up.