Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July FUN

Every year for the past 15 years
we have enjoyed going to Lewiston, Utah
for the exciting 4th of July fun...

Lewiston, Utah is where my husband was raised.
And EVERYONE (even at church) say it is the
BEST place to live.
I must admit I was never much for the small town
BUT I do love Lewiston, Utah!
I miss living there!
Every year the Bergie Boyz - ALL OF THEM
(and this number is growing fast!)
Venture back for some fun with the family.

This year it was family picture time
(see all the BOYZ)

(there are 2 granddaughters...)

All 5 Bergie Boyz

The super hot wives
(get it boyz??)

Nana & Papa Bergeson


Having some fun with pictures...


And Bergeson Olympics
We all had t-shirts
that said The BFG (Bergeson Family Gang)
So much fun to be had!!
(the girls won - just don't tell the boyz)


Balancing an egg on a spoon



Three-legged Races

Brotherly Love??
(not sure what olympic sport this is,
but there is a lot to be said for these 5 boyz)
Balancing an egg


The grandkids..

There were even several that participated in
the Lewiston Border Run 5K

Dad

Papa

Emily & Dane

There isn't much R&R this time of year
for the Nana and Papa
but we love being with them!!
Thanks for the party!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

ha ha ha! That's right Tara, we are the hot wives! Love these pics. Absolutely priceless.

Carey Johnson said...

Looks like a lot of fun!