Thursday, March 20, 2008

2 Days in a Row

So I am actually posting 2 days in a row. Who knew it???

I have been searching for Widgets for my blog and that has been fun.

The kids are growing so fast! Miles has discovered outside and it is the only place he wants to be. Andy is starting soccer again ~ wait, did it ever stop! Matthew is loving preschool.

I am quilting up a storm. I bought a new sewing machine and am in love!!! I have a quilting weekend coming up and I can't wait!

Coby is plugging along. He would love to find a new job, but time to do that search is difficult to find.

We are trying to make sure we get in reading time and family time each night. Some nights are better than others and the kids are willing to cooperate - other nights it is fighting, screaming, etc. Who would have thought that even though there is a huge span in age between our kids that they would fight! What can we say, we love them XOXO!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey Tara! Cute blog!