Friday, April 4, 2008

Another Friday




Or should I say IT'S FRIDAY?!?!?!?


I have had a crazy week as always, work, soccer, soccer, soccerr. It must but soccer season at our house. BUT I can proudly brag that Andy is top in goals so far this season. He is an awesome little player! Matthew will be starting soccer soon, and then we are done for! Miles already kicks a soccer ball around the house, so I am sure he will be playing as well.


It is General Conference weekend. It will be nice to be with family this weekend and enjoy the talks. Temple square looks beautiful as usual this time of year.


I'm still quilting! I had a wonderful weekend at the cabin quilting with friends and enjoying the scenery. I got a top done on a scrappy charm quilt and hope to get it completely finished soon.


I finally finished Coby's alien PJs and he is in love - although I did tell him they don't really turn me on! He loves them. The funky fabric just fits him.

Andy got stuck between the toilet and the tub one day as he was washing his feet. It was hilarious!

Oh well - off to the next event!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Tara,
It was so good to see you last week. You are right...once all your boys play soccer...you guys are in TROUBLE!! I don't know your email, but I did hear back about the blog instructions...so let me know what it is and I'll forward it over to you.