Ok - so this isn't exactly a vegetable
and you probably won't find it on the Weight Watcher's plan.
It's a mouth watering, luscious CREAM PUFF
The recipe is simple, but elegant
and all too YUMMY!!
I dyed the dough to be orange and green for the season
My neighbor got a good laugh when I told her I would
bring her some veggies for her help
and I showed up with these.
My husband showed his kid side
{he actually does this often}
When I came home from the grocery store
He helped the kids make "hats" out of the sacks
The kids thought they where robots
and ran around the house
wearing these paperbag hats
I worked on my Christmas Cottages at our Quilt Retreat this weekend.
It was a lot of fun
A nice cozy group of quilters
All working on various projects
My mom's class was pretty full
Many of the women wanted to learn how to hand piece and quilt
what a lost art!
Here are some pics of my Christmas Cottages
They need a little sprucing up!
I have seen others and they are much more festive
I'm off to a conference for work...
When I get back my youngest will be 2
AHHH where did time go??
A celebration for Saturday!!
6 comments:
Hey Tara! Fun Blogg and thinks for pointing it out to me. Now I'll be able to store up some great boy ideas for when Skylar is old enough to play as hard as your guys do. You are so talented too. I think your craft creations are very good. Carey.
doh! I spelled thanks wrong.
What a sweet boy! I love pictures of kids when they are sleeping! Your "vegetables" look delicious! Your cottages are great...lots of different styles will make the quilts lots of fun.
Love the sack hats...they are great! Very creative. Wendy www.therunningquilter.blogspot.com
I can't believe "M2" will be 2! I remember when Andrew was still in elementary school :) Looks like I'll soon have my own "M1" Apparently 7 kids between the two of us wasn't enough so we're adding 1 more to the mix in May. Madison if it's a girl & Matthew if it's a boy.
Your vegetables look wonderful! I just love your Christmas cabins.
Post a Comment