Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family Photos...

I'm not lost - just had to take a break from blogging for a while.
I am learning what I need to do to take better care of myself.
I've joined Weight Watchers and for the past 2 weeks have had some good progress on the weight loss.
Now I need to step it up a notch and continue to push myself to exercise EVERYDAY!!

So now that I have bored you with that update....
Here are our recent family pictures
WARNING - LOTS OF PHOTOS...

The Happy Couple...

M1

M2 & Dad

How do you smile?

Stud in the making...

Just Bergie Boyz

My Family

What do you see???

The Couple (again)
It was like wedding pictures all over ...

A cute couple of kids....

What can I say....They are good looking boyz!





Good Bye...

7 comments:

Carey Johnson said...

Love those pictures Tara! Who is the talented photographer?

Jo-Anne said...

Beautiful pictures!

Carin said...

What an adorable family! What canyon did you do the pictures in? It's perfect.

em's scrapbag said...

Love all the pictures. My favorite is the one with your hubby and boys going from big to little.

Cocca78 said...

Tara your family is very beautiful!!!!
Kisses!!!
carlotta

Miriam said...

Those photos turned out great! I love the one with the 4 boys in a line. I laughed really hard at the butt's really funny. Thanks for sharing.

Trisha said...

What a cute family you have! Good luck with Weight Watchers. I am a member too! I only have 5 more pounds to get to goal!!