Monday, November 10, 2008

My husband ....



On Sunday my husband was willing to assist me with the music in Primary as they just released our choirster and had not called a new choirster. I play the piano for the kids. We put together a turkey with feathers for the kids to "pluck". On the back of each feather was a song that they know. They selected the song "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam". The kids crouch down and then jump any time they say "BEAM". My husband wasn't aware that they did this and it startled him the first time. The video is of him conducting this song. I was laughing so hard that I was crying and could barely see the music to play the piano.

Thanks hunny for being such a good sport...

I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

You did end up posting the video. That is funny. I'm glad he helped with Primary. I'm impressed they got a new chorister so quickly. It will be great to have Kami in there.

Carey Johnson said...

Hey Tara,
One of my friends friends has started a blog and I thought you could really contribute to it. Here is the URL: http://todayssupermoms.blogspot.com/

If you are interested, but no pressure. I have enjoyed it, so far it's mostly been recipes.