Monday, February 16, 2009

Life Got CRAZY!!!

Life has become crazy.
Between WORK & SCHOOL & KIDS!
I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off...

So what has been going on?

AB broke his elbow
Just in time to make the school basketball team
Thus a cast for 2 weeks - no games for 3

He was heart broken....
But he could still play!





M2 was playing hide N seek
As I went to find him
Here is where he was found
Glad I had the camera in tow

Yes he had stuck his head in the garbage can in the bathroom to
HIDE


Apparently I'm not paying enough attention to the children
I don't have any recent pictures of M1



But M2 decided to get some attention by
Drawing on the wall

THANK GOODNESS FOR WASHABLE MARKERS


And what does AB do when he is bored?
He and his friend found some bingo markers
and decided to cover their bodies
GLAD THEY ARE WASHABLE!!



SO what have I learned from this
I better hurry and graduate!
Hope life at your house is as exciting as mine!
P.S. - I'm down 12 pounds! YIPPEE!

No comments: