Calling all quilters!!
I saw the cutest way to label a quilt that doesn't put something on the back.
It is just a piece of ribbon sewn into the binding as illustrated in this photo...

Here is how you can help!
I know I saw a tutorial on how to transfer to the ribbon on a blog in blogland
BUT crazy me, didn't bookmark, print or even remember where I saw it
Now I have a cute baby quilt that I want to use this for
and am at a loss as to where to go to get instructions.
Yes I have left a comment on the above blog -
but have not heard anything back.
SO - do any of you great quilters out there know where I saw this
or can you provide me the instructions???
Thanks!!!
2 comments:
sorry....I did see where you could buy the ribbon made up with whatever you wanted on it...but can't help with how to do it yourself...sorry!!
I would think that you could buy the Iron on photo transfer paper, print out the label on your printer & then iron it on the label. I made some shirts like that last year & the photo transfer paper from walmart came out more "silk screened" looking than any of the other & held up in the wash better than all of the others. Good luck!
Post a Comment