Here are some pictures from the last quilt guild meeting.
The center of this quilt is hand appliqued. The quilter designed the entire motif herself.
IT IS AMAZING!!
She showed us as she was wondering if it should be hand quilted or machine quilted.
I would NEVER machine quilt this gorgeous piece of work!!
This is my challenge block for our Guild.
Every 2 months the Guild is doing a challenge block. At the end of the year for each you completed your name is put in a drawing... Hope I win!
Isn't this just the cutest?
A baby gift for a friend
The yellow is chenille
On top of a wonderful Sew 'N Tell we had the Moda rep come and provided us information on the creation of Moda fabric along with a little glimpse of what was coming to our local stores for Halloween, Fall and Christmas...
All I can say is I WISH I WHERE RICH!
Loved the fabric that is on it's way!
May everyone have a wonderful week of quilting....
1 comment:
So was Karen Kay Buckley at your meeting? That quilt looks like one of her designs. Isn't she amazing????? I cannot imaging working with all of that applique.
Quilty Hugs!
Post a Comment