Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm in TROUBLE!

I know I will be in trouble, but I'm hoping that if I post it first then my mother and mother in law won't be as upset the next time they see my youngest child.

Of course my mother will see him tomorrow - probably before she sees this post...

My youngest was born with hair like his fathers...
Beautiful CURLS..

Any woman would be jealous.

I know that I am. I would kill for some body to my hair.
Instead two of my children were blest with this.

So I guess I better show the


BEFORE...


AFTER...

If you don't see me, that is because I have now gone into hiding.

I know that once the curls grow back I will be safe...

LOVE YA MOM's!!

3 comments:

Keef, Cris & gang said...

I hid Alex from my mom for two months for the same reason! His dad took him in for a "trim" while I was in the hospital with Emma & RSV and he came back looking like that. Luckily, grandma's tend to love grandkids no matter what the parents make them look like :-)

emily said...

what happened, did he do this?!

Amanda said...

He looks so cute with or without hair. My youngest had blonde, blonde hair, really weird for two parents with dark brown hair, from families with dark brown hair and with a dark haired brother. I let it grow and grow into a page boy style because it was so lovely, but eventually bit the bullet and had it cut - I've still got a lock of it in a box. He was so chuffed when it was short though that it was worth it.