I have to take a minute and brag about a very AMAZING lady in my life.
MY MOTHER IN LAW
She has raised 5 amazing boys - the oldest which is my husband.
And somehow amongst all the crazines she was still able
to fit in time for herself QUILTING.
(Although I secretly think this became her Valium...)
I went to a quilt retreat several weeks ago
where she was the trunk show.
I thought I had lost these pictures as they were taken with my phone
BUT I just found them.
She has created some amazing quilts.
She has also promised to document them
- - - I sure hope she does, because her boys don't know her stories - - -
I am amazed at her ability.
Here are the pics
MY MOTHER IN LAW
She has raised 5 amazing boys - the oldest which is my husband.
And somehow amongst all the crazines she was still able
to fit in time for herself QUILTING.
(Although I secretly think this became her Valium...)
I went to a quilt retreat several weeks ago
where she was the trunk show.
I thought I had lost these pictures as they were taken with my phone
BUT I just found them.
She has created some amazing quilts.
She has also promised to document them
- - - I sure hope she does, because her boys don't know her stories - - -
I am amazed at her ability.
Here are the pics







My husband left the iron on this cross stitch
She actually let him live
Boy am I GLAD!!
Not only is she an amazing quilter
but she is a wonderful mother in law,
grounded in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
LOVE YOU!!
3 comments:
wow...love those quilts....very talented lady....I think quilting probably was her "valium" with five boys to raise.......!
Tara, You are such a sweetheart. I tell everyone that I have the best girls in the whole wide world. I love you!
Couldn't agree more Tara! Love this post. Leslie, you are fabulous.
Post a Comment