Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's been awhile...

So I'm a slacker... but with school, work and summer vacation,
I don't have much time to sit and post. So this will be a catch up

WARNING - there will be a few pictures along the way.



We started our summer with a soccer tournament in Boulder, CO
We were blessed to stay with a friend in Longmont, CO


KV worked with me at the Family History Library.
She is an amazing woman and I miss her EVERYDAY!

I made a quilt for her



and her daughter who is expecting anyday now



We also went geocaching...


Yes we did soccer too.

The team took second place - GO PATRIOTS...

M1 turned 5
(yes he is five and ready for school - but I don't think his mom is...)

Who gets 2 parties. Thanks KV & Zack and Karen!!








Then came JULY...
We had to do the Lewiston party of course,



We played at Bear Lake - no pictures
Hubby ran his first 10K with his brothers: time 59:??
(He's the one in the middle)


The oldest has been gone for almost 2 weeks -
1 week with friends at Lake Powell
1 week at scout camp...
And at the end of this month - we are exhausted




BUT - summer isn't over yet...

One more trip on the horizon
YELLOWSTONE...
Oh yea - and mom is finally graudating at the end of July
She will have her BS in Business
(although she has been able to BS with the best of them for a while now)

2 comments:

rachel griffith said...

sound like quite the summer!!!
:)

Karen said...

It was so much fun seeing you guys in Colorado and on the fourth. Hopefully it won't be another six months before we do!