We had to have one last Hoo-RAH
before school started for everyone.
before school started for everyone.
I took the kids to Yellowstone
My parents have been taking us to
Yellowstone
For as long as I can remember
It just wouldn't be summer if I didn't have a trip there.
Here are some photos of our trip...
And I mean A LOT of photos
Ever wonder why it is called "Yellowstone"?
Do you see the Fish??
They can get HUGE - no fishing allowed here
Mesa Falls
Some of them didn't want to be in the picture
Can you guess who that is?
But I want to see what is happening
They STINK!
See the traffic jam this herd of Bison caused
It was a couple of hours... and several miles long
They are HUGE
Don't mess with them
Soccer Dude and his J Friend
Slingshots at the One Cent to One Dollar store
and then play in the river
has had it with my kids
Thanks for letting us tag along with you!!!
We love to visit Yellowstone
2 comments:
Found your blog on fb. Hope that's ok... It's sad to say I've never been to Yellowstone and I've lived in Utah my entire life. Looks like it's lots of fun. Maybe I should consider that as our next family vacation! :)
I loved going up there with you guys, even if we did loose a shoe or 3 in the river!
Post a Comment