Monday, May 5, 2008

Will it EVER END???

Yes, I am back at it. I started summer semester at USU. I only have 8 classes left and I am trying to knock out as many as possible this summer. I am now in class from 5p-1030p on Mon & Wed. I hope that Coby can handle those 3 crazy boys.

I am soooo close to graduation that I can see the end. Depending on how the classes are set up at the extension I will either be done in December of this year or in May of 2009. YIPPEE!!! Graduation here I come.

This has been really good for Andy to see his mom go to school, do homework and get grades. He thinks that since he has to get A's and B's that his mother should have to do that as well. He even wanted to sign a contract. I am a little leary of doing that, I haven't study this way in almost 8 years, so I am quite nervous. BUT it is good for Andy to see how important an education can be. Both his parents will have their Bachelor's degrees.

GO AGGIES!!!






1 comment:

Karen said...

Yea Tara!! Good for you girl. You deserve to do this and I'm sure you will be scoring great in all your classes. Give Andy a run for his money!!