I took my first test in Business Finance. I GOT A "B"!! Yippee, only 4 more weeks of classes.
I was able to complete 2 quilts this past week. I of course was so excited that I ran them right to the quilter without taking pictures - thus look forward to a future post with the completed quilts. One of the quilts is a charity quilt for Quilts 4 Cancer. The Utah Quilt Guild is supporting this charity this year and is hoping to get many quilts for the children suffering from cancer. I also completed a friendship quilt from my recent retreat to Bear Lake with my quilting pals. It is a patchwork doll and turned out soooo cute! Here is a picture of the block
Things have been crazy. Andy turns 12 tomorrow - I still can't believe that my little baby that was 9 weeks early is turning 12. AAAAHHHH!!! He is so excited to be hitting the teen years, and is very good at emotional negotiation with his parents. Last night he wanted to stay up just because Mom and Dad where doing that as well.We had a wonderful time at Bear Lake over Memorial Day. I forgot my camera, but my brother was able to take some fun pictures of the kids geocaching. They love to look for treasures.
I have completed the June Newsletter for the quilt guild. It was a rush and I hope those that I mail it to will receive it before meeting on Tuesday.
Life is spinning by - but isn't it great!!!
I'm out ~ T
1 comment:
Lucky you are a Type A personality - sounds like you have a busy life! Love that little block - too cute!
In answer to your question, the square within a square blcok is known as the Pineapple block. If you do a search for free paper pieced pineapple blocks you will come up with some options!
Post a Comment