Thursday, May 15, 2008

Quilt Blogging

I have just found some wonderful quilt blogs. One of which is doing a randon drawing for a freebie - who doesn't love freebies. This freebie is on the blog All Stitched Up. She has a wonderful blog that I have to check on a daily basis.


I am amazed at all of the wonderful quilting blogs that are out there. I love to wander (on the web) and look at the beautiful projects everyone is working on. I guess I better start putting my projects on my blog. Here is one of my latest. I am down to just needing borders and would love to have recommendations for borders. I was thinking about finding a similar blue and a red for borders and topping it off with a large floral brown.












Another project I am working on comes from a quilt retreat to Bear Lake with my quiltin pals. We exchanged paper doll blocks. These block where all paperpieced with a white/cream background and all the dresses where red. I love how they turned out. I hope to get this one finished soon as I have a blank wall in my cubicle at work that needs some life and this will fit just perfectly.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love browsing around and finding more and more quilt blogs to oogle at as well. I find I get alot of my inspiration from what others share.