Friday, June 6, 2008

The Weekend

The weekend is fast approaching and I am so glad - I think!! I will be able to get a little sewing in but for the most part I will be studying like crazy for a Finance test on Monday.

Next week it is vacation time. We are headed to the Utah Summer Games for Andy to play soccer. His team has won the Gold Medal the last 3 years.

On Friday June 13th, Matthew will be turning 4. He is sooooo excited. Last night he asked if he could buy some fish. He told his dad "We have to have a fish in a tank, can we go get one?" Dad of course broke down and off we went to by a 50 cent fish. He was sooo cute with those fish. He held them very still so that the bumps wouldn't kill them on the way home.


Miles is just loving life. He had to go to a babysitter yesterday without his brothers. He just cried. His brothers where at school so this was very difficult for him! He always has his brothers. What a cutie though!

2 comments:

~Niki~ said...

The code you need for just us quilters: go to this post: http://justusquilters.blogspot.com/2008/05/you-need-this-code.html

and follow the directions

Holly said...

Love that hair! I would say blog surfing is much more interesting than learning about tariffs and quotas, too :) Fun how we find blogs, isn't it? You still come up as no-reply comment blogger but don't worry about it. I still have "old" blogger from back before blogger changed things so maybe that's the cause in my case. Hope you got some sewing done.