Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Undecided?!?!?!

So I can't decide if I want to create a second blog just for quilting. Quilting and my family are my life, so it is easier to just update one blog, however, my quilting lately is on hold due to the amount of school that I am doing. I think this blog would be over taken by just family things. I'm open to suggestions on this one!!

As for the blogs - it is ADDICTIVE!! I was emailed (thanks Karen) this great site to help modify the templates for blogger. I use it frequently!! http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

School is going along well. My first 2 tests are complete and everything looks on track to keep those A's and B's that Andy has threatened me with.

Andy has had some tragedy in his life. One of his good friends was recently killed in a bike - car accident. He cried and cried. It hurt so much as his mother to watch him go through this life challenge. His teacher and I are working on putting together a quilt where the students in his class will draw on muslim and we will put the quilt together. The class will donate it to Primary Children's Hospital.

On a good note - ANDY TURNED 12. I can't believe that my little 4 pound baby, that was 9 weeks early has made it to 12. We where told that he would have severe difficulties through his life, but he hasn't. He is an amazing son, brother, kid, etc. I am so proud of him!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hi Tara - I blog about quilting, my family and geocaching all in one place. I guess you have to decide what audience you want to target. It's funny because some quilters will only comment when I have a quilty post but ignore the others - which is quite alright. I blog for myself and my kids who have left home. When it stops being enjoyable for me or serving any purpose, that's when I'll quit. Thanks for stopping by my place. I'm going to answer your comment here because you are a "no reply comment blogger". If you want to change that so that people could reply to your comments, go to your Profile or Settings Page and put in your email address. Now, about the matchstick men -- yes! it was the coordinates to a cache here in Oregon. I have yet to go search for the cache. Isn't geocaching just the best thing on earth? I love it! You should blog about your geocaching, too. Okay, I'd better go before this turns into an epistle :) Think about changing your email setting, okay? Thanks for stopping by. I'm curious how you found me.