So I quilt to keep some sort of sanity! I am involved the the Pincusion Swap that is posted on All Stitched Up. I am so excited to be involved in this exchange. I love to interact with individuals around the world. I have finally decided what pattern I am going to use for my pincushion - but IT'S A SECRET SHHSHHSHH!
So here are some pictures of a block of the month that I am in. These colors are not colors I would have chosen on my own, so it is really a step out of the box for me. I have 2 little girls that live near me that will love these when they are completed though. Here they are...
February Block
March Block
April Block
May Block
So far the May block has been my favorite. It is definintely a block I would use again and again in quilts in various sizes.
See I really do quilt. I also have one quilt back from the quilter, but I haven't bound it yet so no picture. One quilt at the quilter for charity. My quilt guild - Southridge Quilters - is doing a prize at the end of the year for those that complete at least 5 projects this year. So far I have 2 done and several more almost ready.
One day I will have more time to quilt. It is a valium for me now!!
Guess I better get back to International Economics (I'm posting while I'm in class, have to squeeze it in sometime!)
No comments:
Post a Comment