Shop hop is over, and I got the final piece I needed (and a few surprises) for the Pinchusion swap. Here is a photo of part of it, but I can't reveal the entire pincusion just yet!!!

Well - Summer is officially started, I know it sounds kind of late, but Andy is finally out of elementary school. He will be attending Junior High in the fall. I can't believe that I have a teenager. He is getting ready for Scout camp in a week. Matthew is now 4, and giving his parents a run for their money. His favorite thing lately is to sneak out the front door, or the back gate and try and find Andy at this friends houses. He eventually makes it home, or we find him walking around the block. Miles has made it one month without an ear infection YIPPEE!! Hopefully this is the end of them. Maybe his head has finally grown enough for all the fluid. Coby is trying to get on with Avis - hopefully he finds a better job SOON!
That's all for today!

3 comments:
I wish I was a quilter so I could enter your giveaway....maybe someday. Piper's is such a cute store (I found the pattern for my wedding quilt there) and Jeanette is so talented, she lives down the street from my parent's. Can't wait to see you guys on the 4th!
Here's hoping we all survive the teenage years!
You have me curious as to what your pincushion is going to look like. I am not a participant but am enjoying seeing what others have made. I have a small pincushion collection.
Post a Comment