Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another Fun Giveaway & A Correction

I found a fun giveaway - whether a quilter or not - it is at Polka Dot Pineapple. She is giving away a cute Christmas stocking. She also has a really neat pinchusion tutorial. I am going to make some of these pincushions. I acutally bought a couple of them that where felted during Shop Hop because they where soooo cute.

Now the CORRECTION... I stated before that I will be doing a giveaway once I reach 500 hits - I am almost there, look at the counter at the bottom. I did mention that this would be a quilting giveaway - however I was quickly reminded by my cute sister in law that there are non quilters that look at my blog. So to make it good for the non quilters, I will be posting the giveaway so that all can join. Maybe a gift certificate or something like that for the non quilters. Anyone can join when it is time.... CHECK below for that 500th hit!!!

Now it is off to Quilt Guild this evening and then its time to get ready for the 4th of July. FUN, FUN and more FUN to come...

3 comments:

Arlette said...

Thanks for the blog giveaway mention. I hope you have a happy and safe 4th of July.
Aloha!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara, can you let me know if you will be mailing your pincushion to your partner tomorrow. I did email you but haven't heard back... Thanks Linda

Keef, Cris & gang said...

WHOO HOO! I'm the 500 visitor :)I have the cutest baby quilt pattern that I just picked up that I need to send up to you.