I promised a giveaway when I reached my 500th visitor. Yippee that was reached, and actually by a friend that I haven't seen in a couple of years. It was wonderful to hear from her, and she said she has a cute baby blanket pattern for me to see. I can't wait!
So now, where is the giveaway you ask? Well, I have lost my camera - actually my husband lost my camera, so I can't take any pictures to post what I have decided as the giveaway. However - no fear... I will be borrowing my brothers camera this weekend to post the pics of the giveaway.
The giveaway will be on TIPS - what tip has been the greatest for you? You can enter as many times as you want, but each tip must be different... So be thinking of those wonderful tips!!
More to come...
1 comment:
Tara, here's the link you asked for; Bunnyhill.blogspot.com. enjoy!
Post a Comment