Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And the WiNnErS Are ------

So it is time to post who won the Happy Jack giveaway, and who won a fabulous surprise.
With the assistance of my family - all boys - we put together all the names for the drawing.
Here are the names waiting patiently.
The winner of Happy Jack, a charm pack, and 2 patterns is Susuko. CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!
The winner of a wonderful surprise is Lorraine. CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!

Ladies, please email me your addresses and I will get these in the mail to you quickly.

There has been a lot going on in the Bergeson house and I will post more tomorrow!

5 comments:

Jo-Anne said...

Drat! You didn't draw my name....:(

What are your thoughts on doing tutorial or coming up with a pattern for Jack?

I hope all is well! I can't wait to see what you have come up with for the bag swap!!

Nic said...

Wow, i knew Lorraine was lucky to get the first Happy Jack but to win again she is truly blessed. Lol
I'm sorry to hear about your car, i hope someone gives you a better prognosis.

Lorraine said...

....ooooo....how exciting....just got back to work today after a few days off and to find out I have won the surprise has made my day...thanks so much......! .....and Happy Jack says Hi!!

Nancy in Norway said...

O'key!! Better luck next time. SMILE

Susuko said...

Hello, Tara!
Thank you very much! I´m very anxious for the prize, it has not arrived yet. I hope you got my email?
Have a nice weekend,
Susuko.