So I feel like ranting for a while. Sometimes you feel like you are going to make it and then one thing will happen and it bursts that bubble that has begun to form. Well this weekend was that way. I know that everyone is struggling - but sometimes I feel like I can't get ahead! We where driving home from my brother's house on Sunday evening and my car died. That's right - DEAD! Everything would turn on, but no gas was getting anywhere. Now you are probably thinking - duh fill the gas tank once in a while...... well I had just put gas in it, so I know that wasn't the problem. So Coby and I pushed this rather large vehicle (GMC Yukon) and Andy (my 12 year old) steered while we pushed it to the side of the road. This morning the tow truck operator came and hauled it away.... too bad he doesn't haul away the debt that comes with owning that thing! I shouldn't complain as we really haven't had much trouble with that vehicle. But I never feel like I am getting ahead! Something always seems to happen when I am just getting ready to pay something off - get my debt under better control, etc. Now this. Does it ever stop??? I guess I need some rich friends!
We did spend some time at Grandma's and here are some cute pics to go with it. Now you are wondering how I got these pics as I am still cameraless - well, my brother took them and saved them on my thumb drive for me.
We did spend some time at Grandma's and here are some cute pics to go with it. Now you are wondering how I got these pics as I am still cameraless - well, my brother took them and saved them on my thumb drive for me.
Miles cute smile!
Matthew pulling faces
Andy decided he was going to impress all of us with his new talent - he has taught himself to do a backflip - without a spotter. This is my very athletic child!
Now you are wondering where the giveaway is - it will be posted on Wednesday this week. Come back and see!!!
Hopefully life will get better soon....
6 comments:
Oh I hope things get better for you real soon Tara!
Tara.....I have just received the parcel with Happy Jack and the flower pincushion.....I love them both....I saw the pics of Happy Jack the other day and thought he was pretty cute....and since I didn't have my parcel then I was hoping he would perhaps be coming my way....YAY.....thank you so much!!! colour me blind - I couldn't find your email addy to send you a thank you!!
So sorry about the car trouble...I know what you mean. We just had to drop almost $400 on our daughters car. Who has an extra $400 for car repairs??? I didn't, that's for sure! Hopefully things will turn around soon. Love the cute pictures!
Hey Tara, I can't believe your Yukon just died like that. Rudest ever!!! I hope it's not crazy expensive to fix it. Let us know if you guys need anything and I hear you on the debt...I just don't think about ours or I go nutty.
I have a Montero sitting in the middle of a cow pasture in Levan if the Yukon wants to keep it company! I'll just have my bro-in law scooch his Dodge over a bit. In this case, I don't think 3 is a crowd :)
Too bad about the car. Hope it doesn't cost a lot to get it fixed.
The pictures of the kids are so cute. I just had to chuckle when I saw them.
Post a Comment