Monday, July 7, 2008

Pincushion Finished!

I finished my pin cushion for the Pin Cushion Swap that All Stitched Up is doing. It is on its way to a place far from home. I hope my partner just loves this little pumpkin!! I guess we will see as I will be watching their blog to see what they say!! Here are some pics. His name is "Happy Jack" and he sits on an old bed spring. I was attempting to use the candle stick but it just didn't look right - so I opted for this old bed spring, and I actually think it looks better!




Good bye Jack - I hope your new owner loves you!

4 comments:

emily said...

Tara this turned out so cute!

Karen said...

Tara, it's the cutest!! All that work paid off. ;)

Lynette Anderson said...

Love the pumpkin pincushion and the old spring is brilliant to finish him off, well done you I am sure his new owner will be thrilled.

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest pincushion! I love it and know the recipient will too. Great job! x