Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bags, bags & more ...

I haven't been lost lately, just a little busy.
When you are a mom, an employee, and a student, sometimes you forget about just being you. So here are some of the things that have happened recently.
I received my bag from Linda's Bag Swap.
It came from Beth at Highland Hen.
It is perfect!!!!
I am already using it for the Angel Stitching project.
She also sent some fun fabrics that will probably work well for the Christmas Cottage block exchange that I have joined.

Here was the fun!!


NOW a new BAG!

With all the fun bag patterns and blog postings about bags I decided to try another one. (I forgot to take a picture of my bag that I sent to a far away place... Hopefully she will like it!! )

I loved the bag that was posted in Quilts & More.

What a quick bag to make - and so versatile!!




Now I haven't been quilting - want to see why???

Every time I sit down to quilt, I have a helper.


A new Swap!

I have joined the Christmas Cottage Swap.

It looks like it will be fun.

12 Blocks from all over with little Christmas houses.

Such fun!


3 comments:

chook said...

I am so glad you like your bag
hugs Beth

em's scrapbag said...

Looks like you have more help than you can use. I'm in the Christmas cottage exchange also. So exciting.

Jo-Anne said...

SUPER FUN BAGS!!! Don't you just love swaps?!?! I almost joined Nanettes but didn't dare to add another thing to my list. Somehow, I just know I am going to be sorry!!! :(
Your little helper is a cutie! I want one!....haha! My only sewing companions are my 3 sleeping dogs that I have to step over evertime I need to get up to iron something!
have a great weekend!