School that is
I took a couple of month break
and now I'm back at it!
I will hopefully finish by May 2009
GO AGGIES!
Now I need some additional motivation!
I have still been working out but not near like I need to.
I need to recommit myself to working out.
So I am going to post daily if I worked out or not.
I guess I just wanted the fat to melt away and it's not happening.
Maybe I need more water!

There is a great giveaway posted on Jo Anne's blog.
It is her 100th post AND she has now opened an Etsy store!!
She is using the money from her Etsy store to support her son on him mission to Uganda.
Check out her store!!
I am also planning another quilting retreat...
It will be so much fun.
I can't decide if we will exchange blocks again or not.
I would love to hear your suggestions on what to exchange...
blocks, pincushions, bags, etc...
Give me some good ideas!!
C-Ya soon!
7 comments:
Weight loss is so frustrating. It is so hard. I'm terrible at it. I do good for a little while then I mess up. I guess we just keep trying. Your retreat sounds so fun.
Keep up the good work I am very proud of you!!!!!!!!
The fat will go way and by the way you look marvelous.
Good luck reaching your goals!
My motivation has been getting ever closer to a bad case of "asthkankle"(it's much worse than a simple case of cankles) Sadly, the couch looks so much more inviting than the treadmill next to it :(
It sounds like you are doing great things. A mom to those sweet boys, going to school, working, and tackling the weight, too. Be proud of yourself!!
My fat isn't melting away either--I still have hope, though! Why is it that I can gain it so fast, but it's so dang hard to lose?!
Have fun at your quilting retreat!
I am with you on the working out...I am having a hard time keeping motivated myself. Time to get back at it...let's both do something tomorrow instead of nothing. I will report on my blog...hopefully it is good!! Thanks for your honesty...I am with you!! Wendy www.therunningquilter.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see you joined Wendy of the Running Quilter. Me too. I just need to post about it this week also. Very behind.Have a great day.
Post a Comment