Friday, September 26, 2008

New Blogs

I have been blog surfing again... {sigh}
I have found some FABULOUS stuff.


I know I'm supposed to be losing weight.
Thus this isn't the blog to be looking at.
But I have always enjoyed cooking and there are some GOOD stuff here




Now I have also been looking for a place
to find some quick fixins for the boys
With mom in school and working fulltime
Mac & Cheese and Hotdogs isn't very appetizing anymore.




Thus I stumbled on

Simplify Supper

It is great, a monthplan for dinners


And now that LDS General Conference is right around the corner
I have been looking for some activites
That my little ones (and even the bigger one)
Can do during the talks.
Thus I stumbled on
This site is great for many things
It also has links to other great ideas for LDS items.
Another great blog helper is
You can get great layouts from this site.
I recommend that you check often!!

So spend sometime this weekend blog hopping...

2 comments:

Keef, Cris & gang said...

If you haven't looked at it already-try the cakewrecks blog. I laughed so hard I almost had a "wookie" moment!

Carin said...

thanks for the links I will have to check them out to keep my kiddios buzy during conferance!