I will warn you now... There is NO quilting in this post. Quilting has been on the back burner for a day, or week or so but...
We had a great weekend - I know that it is Thursday that I am writing this so you say I should be preparing for the next weekend, well I am, but I have to throw in some stuff from this last weekend.
Another notch down... Yes that's right. I had to start using a notch down in my belt. That is great progress. I'm really starting to feel much better when I work out and have learned to push myself even more.
My Hubby's family all got together and played at Bear Lake, then had a hotdog roast, followed by a wonderful time at Church blessing a new grandbaby, and finally my husband and I escaped for the Holiday to celebrate our 13th anniversary. I really can't believe that I have been married 13 years. It hasn't always been perfect, we have definitely had ups and downs, but we are making it. Each day we try a little harder to show our love for each other. He is a blessing in my life that sometimes I take for granted!! But I know I will grow old with him as we continue to cherish each other.
Now that was
SAPPY!
Here are some pictures of this great weekend that we had.
The Hubby's Family
The Lake
Missing Eyebrows -
I imagine you are wondering what on earth could have happened for someone to have missing eyebrows.
Well, about a year ago my innocent 4 year old decided to get in the shower with his older brother. This brother is older by 8 years, quite an age difference. When they where in the shower the younger brother decided to shave half of his older brothers eyebrow off. It was hilarious. I laughed so hard I had a belly ache and could hardly tell others about it as it brought on laughter. I couldn't believe that this happened.

When we where roasting hotdogs this weekend the older one asked if we noticed anything different about the younger one this time. I hadn't noticed anything. I guess that the same scenario happened again, except this time the older shaved BOTH eyebrows off the younger. I was at a loss of words!!! He told us it was revenge. I tried to explain that revenge only happens when the other individual understands.... His younger brother just laughed - and asked when they would grow back.
The joys motherhood brings..... I love my boyz!!
4 comments:
The eyebrow thing....I am still laughing. I think we all have at least one eyebrow story, don't we?? haha!
Gosh, I miss Bear Lake! Actually, I miss any body of water-- lake, river, puddle or otherwise. Living in AZ makes me realize what I didn't appreciate while living in Utah.
I cannot type properly because I am still laughing!!! How funny is that - and doesn't it look strange without eyebrows!!!
That is too funny. It sounds just like what my boys would. Oh the joys of three boys! I'm envious of your Bear Lake fun. Have a great day!! Em
Who needs eyebrows? What are they good for anyway? Keep up the great work with the exercise and stuff! Way to go!
Post a Comment