Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blog Surffing again... More Weight off

I have a couple of new favs for quilting bloggers. Actually, I have a ton of favs, but my list on my sidebar would run on forever!!
Here are a couple of new blogs that I have ran across while blog surfing. Take a look at them!
TLC Stitches
Em's Scrapbag
I went to weight training again this morning, but I'm not as sore as last time. I will need to increase the weight that I'm using in order to push my muscles...
I also stood on the scale at the gym--
I know Wendy I shouldn't have done it, but I had to know.
I guess I'm addicted to that number, but weighing once a week can't be too bad, can it???
So what did it say....
I HAVE LOST 2 MORE POUNDS.
YIPPEE!!
My clothes are starting to fit much better -
in fact on Sunday I wore a skirt I haven't worn in months becuase it was tooooooo tight....
Maybe one day I will actually post a before and after picture - but I will have to have lost LOTS more!
Have a good one...

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Way to go! Keep up the hard work. I did check out the quilting blogs....cute stuff. I've been banned from the sewing room until I clean out the paper crafts from the red room. Drat! What sacrifices one must make!

Tina said...

Congrats on your success! Yep, that TLC Stitches is a great blog, she's my sister!

em's scrapbag said...

Thanks so so much for mentioning my blog. How kind of you. Congrats on your success. I need to learn from you. Have a great day!!

Keef, Cris & gang said...

That's awesome! I guess I need to step up my activity level even more-someone at work just asked me how the baby was, I told him that she was loving every minute of first grade so far :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your weight loss!! Hurray! I'm starting a body pump class next weekend and know that I am going to hurt BAD!!

Jodi Nelson said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! I have about 15 lbs to loose, and I swear the more I try to loose it, the more I gain! Drivin me nuts. 80 Tshirts is ALOT. But so far, I'm lovin the memories working on my own boys' t's are bringing. For someone else? Probably wouldn't be so much fun. ;o) ooxx~jodi

Wendy said...

You go girl...you are doing great. Keep up the consistency.

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work

Karen said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! I am going to check out the blogs you mention in just a minute. Always like to have recommendations on interesting ones to visit.