So I decided to get into shape thanks to my younger brother - who is 5'10"ish and all of 130 pounds soaking wet... He decided we would hike in Zion's National Park. I haven't hiked for YEARS...
But a little over 3 weeks ago I started walking on the treadmill till I was a sweating fool.
Then 2 weeks ago I decided to track my weight, of which I need to lose A LOT!! So I got my base weight, then last week I weighed myself on the same scale as the previous week and I was down about 2.5 pounds. This put a smile on my face to start the week...
but this last week I didn't have a great week working out -
I only made it 4 days of the 5-6 I usually make. So I was a little nervous getting on the scale this morning. I did it though and guess what
THE SCALE MUST BE LYING!!!
I am down 11 pounds from my weight last week. Nothing major has changed, I just am a little more aware of what is being put in my mouth, and I am working out really hard.
GET REAL
THE SCALE MUST BE LYING!!!
I am down 11 pounds from my weight last week. Nothing major has changed, I just am a little more aware of what is being put in my mouth, and I am working out really hard.
GET REAL
I KNOW THAT THE SCALE MUST BE LYING!!!
That means in total I have lost 13 pounds in 2 weeks.
I CAN TAKE ON THE WORLD!!!
That means in total I have lost 13 pounds in 2 weeks.
I CAN TAKE ON THE WORLD!!!
Wish me luck!!
7 comments:
that is so awesome keep up the good work!
that is so great! what great motivation to keep going. I hope this keeps up for you!
Awesome...keep it up. You won't loose this much every week, but use this as motivation...it's the best kind!! Awesome job!!
WOO HOO! Good for you!
That is awesome! I decided to follow your lead & start getting real about eating better & walking with the dogs everyday today. ! day down only a google more to go!
That is awesome! I decided to follow your lead & start getting real about eating better & walking with the dogs everyday today. ! day down only a google more to go!
Keep up the good work! The 5:00 am thing would kick my butt.
Post a Comment