Monday, September 8, 2008

What do you...

So I've been thinking lately about "what do you..." as I seem to get asked this question a lot from my children.

The first one is "What do you do at work mommy?" Well, I have come to the realization that I am a people mover, no not in the normal since, but my job is to make sure that we have enough people staffed to handle our call volume and email volume from FamilySearch.org website. Thus I'm a people mover, along with a business analyst, and many other big people words.

Another one I get is "What do you see??"
Well on my way to and from work I see these...
Aren't they goregous!!
It is so pleasing to see these things all around me.
The gardens at Temple Square are kept in full bloom all summer long - I am very jealous as my yard has some grass and a lot of dirt, but nothing near as pretty!
At this time of year the busy worker bees are hanging the Christmas lights. It is an amazing process to watch!!








Another one..."What do you do with all that fabric??" These are some on my To Do list ....

Now the question is to you...." What do you..."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, this is elisabeth- one of your husband's long lost cousins! you seem like such a neat person doing neat things- I hope you don't mind me peaking at your life! (i'm the one with the littlest elephant at www.canjanae.blogspot.com)

Wendy said...

Great questions...what do you?? Hmmmm...I try to live in the "now" as much as possible...not that easy sometimes, but I practice often! Loving your boys missing eyebrows!! Wendy www.therunningquilter.blogspot.com

Susuko said...

Hello, Tara!

I sent you two mails to different adresses, but I think you didn´t get them.
Please send me directly your e-mail-adress to susuko@arcor.de.

Thank you!
Susuko.

Anonymous said...

Tara keep a look out for some mail
{I hope you like your bag}

Kim said...

What do I do with my fabric? I look at it and dream of time to cut into it cause this week my life is all about putting a new roof on our workshop building. I do "Jill of All Trades" when I have to. The shaved eyebrow story is funny boy stuff, lol, kids!

Amanda Jean said...

what do I do? I quilt!!! :)